I have been a trainer since 1983 and a lecturer since 2002. During these years I
have designed and delivered various training and executive programs for small and
large organizations. Here are some examples of my work:
- designed, delivered and improved training programs for the Israeli Air Force.
- delivered and improved training programs for Elisra Electronic Systems.
- designed and taught several teaching modules for Warwick Business School, UK
- designed, taught and coordinated several teaching modules for Rotterdam School
of Management Erasmus, the Netherlands
Some of the teaching modules I have developed for Rotterdam School of Management
- international business (BSc level)
- strategy in an international context (MSc level)
- technological innovations and change (MSc level)
- strategy in a high tech context (executive level)
- global strategy (executive level)
I have also acted as a keynote speaker in corporate events and seminars.
- Outsourcing and Offshoring of IT and Business Processes